Milpitas, November 9, 2017 – Maja Systems, a world leading designer of connectivity and sensing CMOS millimeter-wave (mmWave) solutions announced today the formation of its Advisory Board. The members are:
- Bob Dobkin, co-founder and CTO of Linear Technology, recently acquired by Analog Devices
- Hermann Eul, former GM of Intel Mobile and Intel Corporate VP, former CTO & CMO of Infineon Technologies
- Gerhard Fettweis, Vodafone Chair Professor at TU-Dresden and Co-Chair of the IEEE 5G Initiative
- Mike Noonen, Director of Business Development at Silego, recently acquired by Dialog Semiconductor
- Walter Wohlmuth, Associate VP of Technology at Win Semiconductor
"At Maja, we are honored to have a world-class advisory board that has been instrumental on providing the team with technical expertise and industry guidance", said Joy Laskar, Founder and CTO of Maja Systems.
“I have been working on Analog Circuits for over forty years. As the co-founder of Linear Technology we were able to solve difficult problems with approaches people had not though of before and created new markets. That is what I see at Maja Systems” said Bob Dobkin.
“It is an honor to serve on the Maja Systems Advisory Board. I look forward to working with the entire Maja team and the other board members on the world’s most advanced and manufacturable mmWave solutions” said Mike Noonen.
“I am excited to be part of such a world-class team, Maja Systems has developed the world’s most advanced single chip mmW CMOS products. ” said Hermann Eul
“Maja has developed leading edge mmW products which will help lay the foundation for the future Tactile Internet” said Gerhard Fettweis
“The team at Maja Systems has created a paradigm shift in the mmW industry. With the introduction of Maja’s patented buil-in-self-test, Maja is able to ship single chip mmW CMOS product on 300mm wafers in standard packaging, assembly and test flows” said Walter Wohlmuth.