Job ID: 2018-FPGADE001
Today, we generate massive amounts of data that constantly need to be transported. Maja Systems has developed revolutionary terabit contactless data transport systems. AirData™ is an interplay of highly advanced mmW CMOS digital radio, high performance antennas and advanced digital communication.
Maja Systems - FPGA Design Engineer
We are looking for a creative FPGA design engineer to lead the system architecture for our AirData™ terabit product-line.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of FPGA & SOC architecture/design and industry standard interfaces
- Strong knowledge of FPGA tool flows
- Experience in design optimizations with respect to FPGA limitations and constraints.
- Experience in Verilog test-benches, simulation, automation and debug.
- Experience with high-performance FPGA devices such as Intel / Altera Stratix V
- Experience with high-speed PCB design and layout is a plus
- MS degree in electrical engineering with minimum five years of work experience
Job location: Milpitas, CA