Job ID: 2016-HDE001
Hardware Design Engineer
We are looking for a self-motivated and team oriented Hardware Design Engineer to help create industry leading Wireless Products. Maja hardware Design Engineers own their projects working with the architect team from initial concept through release to production. This particular position will have a focus on PCB design, build, test and debug. You will be working on exciting and innovative products that are enabling the future of wireless gigabit connectivity and sensing.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience
• Generate schematic out of design floor-plan
• Build PCB stack-up
• Implement physical and spacing rules to meet placement and routing constraints
• Place components to meet DFM, DFT, thermal, and electrical constraints
• Design and verification of vias, padstacks, and other PCB features
• Ensure all mechanical and electrical constraints are implemented
• Create and verify all Gerber files and PCB fabrication instructions
• 100% routing of the PCB including all power and copper shapes, silkscreen, etc.
• Ability to test and validate design in the lab
• Signal integrity experience in designing high-speed routing (> 1Gbps)
• Experience using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, BERT is a plus.
• Firmware development and debug is a plus.